NOW CLOSED: Lockdown Doodles
Draw your ETT
Lockdown doodles ends Wednesday 2nd December 2020
There’s still another couple of weeks to get involved, whether you’re a seasoned professional or you’ve never given drawing a go.
Warning: side effects include taking your mind off things for a little while and feeling a small sense of accomplishment 🙂
Drawing and creating is scientifically proven to have amazing mental health benefits, including relief of stress, anxiety and depression. The best thing about it is, you don’t need to have any artistic skill or ability to feel the benefits.
“The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls.”
Submissions so far…
- All Entries Welcome. Everyone of all ages and all abilities can get involved.
- No skill required. There’s a lot of very arty people within our community! But don’t let that stop you getting involved. You don’t need to have any artistic ability to enter – there’s no such thing as bad art!
- No rules. You can use anything you want to create your ETT art – a simple pencil sketch, a watercolour, a clay model, an oil painting, a papermaché replica, a collage, a digital scribble on your ipad – anything! Just pick up a biro and doodle on the back of an envelope.
- Unlimited entries. Share as many as you like – art is good for the soul, keep at it and try different things if you enjoy it – and share your efforts.
- Publishing your drawings. Entries will be published here and shared on Facebook and Instagram.